Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Look at DA food! *Welcome to Hawaii!

The food here is AWESOME! I have been welcomed to Hawaii with Broke da mouth Grindz, and Ken's house of pancakes! My pictures can show you what food I ate, and whatever things I did, With an author worthy description!😋
Yum! Kalua pork and Garlic Furikake Chicken with white rice and salad from broke da mouth Grindz 

Aunt Laura, Mom, And I just got to Broke da mouth grindz! right when the food came, I dug in, it was delicious! or should I say, BROKE DA MOUTH!

This is my COCONUT PANCAKE! From Ken's house of Pancakes in Hilo, Hawaii! I t was Delicious, because there are Coconut bits on it, and I mixed it with coconut syrup, Lilikoy syrup, and Guava syrup! YUM!


4 comments:

  1. Garlic furikake chicken Is da best!
    So glad u are enjoying your time, I know everyone is so excited and happy to meet you. Keep up the good work as a blogger.
    Things to try :
    Strawberry mochi from two ladies kitchen and
    Hilo lunch shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummeee! I want it in my tummeee! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addison, that's my comment above this. I'm learning how to use your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete